For the well being of our guests, as well as that of our planet, we will ask you to follow some rules when you stay with us
- Rooms are available from 16h00 and must be paid on the day of departure before 11.00,
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30,
- The evening meal is served at 20h00.
- It is of course forbidden to smoke in the house and especially in the rooms. Ashtrays are available for smoking outside.
Our animal friends
- For the tranquility of our guests and livestock vacant meadows around, we do not accept pets.
Food in rooms
- It is forbidden to eat in the rooms.
- The kitchen is open between 9:00 and 21:00. This restriction is necessary for the comfort of the room Bleriot, who is next..
- The kitchen equipment is extra: you can not store too much food. Indeed, the place must be available in the cupboards and refrigerator for all guests.
- The kitchen is self-service "we must leave as clean as you found it and do the dishes.
We have a label Ecogîte ®, which has been assigned by the Gites de France, because of the efforts we made in our work and do daily in managing our guesthouse. During your stay, we will ask you to help us in this approach :
- By sorting your recyclables (bottles, wrappers, newspapers ,...),
- By paying attention to water consumption and electricity
- For the bathroom towels (napkins) we do not change every day if necessary, however, put the towels to change the ground
- For longer stays, we change the sheets once a week.
- Access is free between 9:30 and 20:00,
- Children under 9 years (and those who can not swim) must be accompanied by an adult.