To ensure the general well-being of our guests and preserve the environment, here are a few important rules that we kindly ask you to follow during your stay at the Grange des Écrins. Thank you in advance for your comprehension and collaboration!
- Check-in starts at 16:00 and check-out must be done before 11:00 on the day of your departure
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30 every morning
- Dinner is served at 19:30 every evening (please let us know if you want to have dinner 24 hours in advance)
Smoking / Vaping
- Smoking and vaping are forbidden everywhere inside the house and rooms. Ashtrays are available oustide.
Our pet policy
- For the tranquility of our guests and the farm animals grazing in the surrounding fields, we do not accept pets of any kind
Food in rooms
- We kindly ask you not to eat any kind of food inside your rooms.
We have a label Ecogîte ®, which has been assigned by the Gites de France, thanks to the eco-friendly efforts we made during the renovation of the building and adopt on a daily basis in managing our guesthouse. Please help us by taking part in this approach:
- By sorting your recyclables (glas or plastic bottles, packaging, newspapers etc.)
- By paying attention to water and electricity consumption
- By using the same towels for two days (our room maintenance service takes place every 2 days)
- Please note that we change the sheets and linens once a week for our guests spending long holidays
- Our swimming-pool is open all summer long (from late May to mid-September) and heated when necessar
- Access to the pool is possible between 9:30 and 19:30
- All children under 9 years (and those who can not swim) must be accompanied and supervised by an adult