HERE IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE YOU STAY AT THE GRANGE
Our swimming-pool (open from May to September) is heated for your comfort. A true piece of heaven to enjoy one of our home made cocktails on a lounge chair, soaking up the sun and enjoying awe inspiring views.
Our indoor bar is an utterly warm and cosy place to relax in the winter while reading of the many books of our library to discover the history of our area
Our outdoor bar (open from May to September) is an invitation to a delightful aperitif at the end of a hot and intense summer day exploring the mountains
A wonderful estate and several lovely terraces, swings and relaxation spaces scattered around the house. For a perfect break far away from the hustle and bustle of the world!
A spacious and luminous living room where you will love the heat of the wood stove in the winter and the coolness of the thick walled house in the summer
A welcoming jacuzzi (open from December to March: 25€ for a 45' session) which will help you get over an intense winter day zooming down the ski pistes of the surrounding resorts
A large choice of massages by professional masseuses: relaxing, reinvigorating, Asian style, etc. Whether you're looking for a boost or for a pampering moment, we've got what you need! (Booking required)
Tailor made events and dinners. We can organise your baptism reception, your wedding anniversary, your birthday party... : everything that matters to you and yours. We'll be happy to tailor make your party dinner to your wishes. Just give us a call and your ideas, and we'll make them come true amidst a wonderful environment!
AS WELL AS
- a comprehensive local literature and many specialized IGN maps to help you know our amazing area like the back of your hand
- our staff's personal tips and recommendations for hikes, visits, restaurants, markets, etc. so you get to see what the ordinary tourists don't
- several playgrounds for the kids and their parents: two zip lines and a big spider net over the stream for a great thrill, a 'boulodrome' to perfect your pétanque skills, a special yoga and training area, etc.
- the discreet and efficient service of our dedicated staff. We speak French, English and German fluently, we're never in your face but always here to help. We aim at making you feel special from the minute you arrive
- comfortable and modern queen-sized beds in all our bedrooms for a truly relaxing and restorative stay
- and of course, the warm welcome of the Grange des Écrins' true star: our lovely cat Crunch!